It was a lovely day for a drive and my friends and I were looking for a bookbinder quite a long way from home. On the way back we drove over country roads that I’d remembered from when I was a teenager. We drove past an old building that used to be a country store, [...]
At the beginning of a new year one has many questions. The main one for me right now is How can I be of more help to you—you the reader, the participant in these posts? What do you need to hear, to question, to feel? How can we, together, make an impact for kids? And [...]
Every year on New Year’s Day I compile a list of accomplishments from the year before, and a wish list for things done in the year ahead. My old list from last year lay dormant in my computer so I pulled it up to see what had been written then. One of the accomplishments I’d [...]
- Our Resonant Tone Together September 21, 2011
- A Gift of a Smile to a Child Alone March 29, 2012
- Compost September 26, 2011
- Domestic Abuse December 20, 2011
- Life After Trauma August 17, 2012
- For Health February 16, 2013
- Wishes December 16, 2012
- I Am Speechless December 15, 2012
- Little Penny (her name is changed) November 17, 2012
- Here November 16, 2012
- Sherry: Thank you, Marlys. I really appreciate your commen...
- Marlys: Congratulations Sherry on the launch of your book....
- Sherry: Tracy, I have so enjoyed your website. It is uplif...
- Tracie: I love the picture you have painted here. YES! If ...
- Sherry: Thank you, Tracie—for your work, your voice agai...